By using website maharajatrails.com, you agree to
The policy is applicable to the both types of clients
- One who visit the website only for the surfing
- One who is a registered user
Personal information refers to:
- Any such information that identifies you
- Your contact number and location only for limited use
Personal information does not include
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Email id
- Credit card and Debit card information
- Bank transaction information
- Financial profile
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
By accepting the terms and conditions, you approve www.maharajatrails.com to collect your information, store it and use it as per the need. You also allow sharing the cookies that are installed in your hard drive and other related information for instance: The IP address, the server, web browser, operating system. The website www.maharajatrails.com does not provide any kind of services to children and does not collect the information knowingly for the same. User must be 18+ to use the site.
The website will send you promotional email through third party. You are entitled to unsubscribe for the services. Some of your information can be shared to the third party for various uses including courier, financial transactions, and vendors to provide you the desired services.
However, Maharaja Trails does not take any responsibilities regarding the misuse of your personal information that you have shared with the website, from any third parties due to your browser settings.
Maharaja Trails reserves the right to cancel your registration without prior notice, share your any registered information at our website to comply various services viz: legal issues, subpoenas or any court processing without notifying you. The website also holds the right to share your collective information like demographical information, statistics of website usages, and others with our advertisers, vendors, sponsors or other third parties that are not part of the www.maharajatrials.com marketing partner group. The website reserves the right to collect your information through various resources like chat or email messages and can include your email id for the promotional and marketing purposes. However, you as user have the right to unsubscribe for any such services as per your wish.
The links that are contained by www.maharaja.com are entirely a passage to the other website and once you leave Maharaja Trails, the website does not hold any responsibility of the theft of your information or any online fraud.
In case of disputes, all the legal processing will be done only at Jaipur Jurisdiction, Rajasthan, India.
This web site (referred as “the Site”), Maharaja Trails, is a travel website incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Please read the following Terms and Conditions closely before using our Web site (the “Site”) & its Services.
• By accessing, browsing and using this Site or its services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to act in accordance with the terms and conditions stated here. To the extent you book any travel products or services on this Site, you agree that these Terms and Conditions shall apply to all such transactions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS SITE & SERVICES.
• Maharaja Trails may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions; any change in policies is sole decision of our management. Your continued use of this Site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
• Site and Contents is only for your personal use. The images, content, audio, video and graphics are the property of Maharaja Trails and is protect by copyright. Their distribution, exchange, modification, selling or transmitting in any circumstances is deemed contempt under copyright law. An unpermitted usage including but not limited to the text, audio, video and images for any commercial or business purpose is not permitted.
• Browsing this site means you agree to T & C of the “Site”. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use, Maharaja Trails grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.