Agra is always a place of attraction for all the tourists visiting India. It has spellbound beauty in terms of heritage. Other than Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the golden moments lived in dance and music is one of the reasons why the city is filled with tourists in February winters.
The city finds itself enclosed with an additional beauty in the month of February. The city then decorates itself with attractive package of traditional dances, folks and arts. If you are planning to visit the Agra city and you are a dance lover too, then plan to make the trip in February. You will gain some of the experience that you are never going to forget.
Enjoy rare dance and art shows at Taj Mahotsav
The city, in the month of February dresses differently with the arrangement of Taj Mahotsav. It brings out the original glamour of the golden culture of India. Along with this, it adds some extra value to the heritage, especially for the lovers of music and arts.
- This is an arrangement that is followed since 16th century.
- So, to find the glamorous event, visit the city in the month of February.
- The dance shows that you will find in the month are not the professional ones, you often see.
- All types of folk dances, including the Rajasthani folk dance, sapera or the famous dance of Maharashtra, Nautanki or lavani, will be visible in the show.
- If you are a real music and dance lover do not miss the amazing dance shows and opt for Agra travel package in February.
The entertainment of the event is not confined to music and dance shows. You can also find the different famous handloom arts in the Mahotsav. This includes the different wooden arts from Saharanpur, brass arts from Moradabad. All the famous arts of different parts of India, like Bandhni and Khurja can also be checked out in the fair. So choose the right time and get there at Agra for a different experience.